Thursday, August 13, 2009

Lear's Lavatory

When I’m at work, there’s never a day that I’d miss going to the lavatory with ten cubicles.
I haven’t heard of an employee who works for 9.6 hours without using it.
If there’s someone out there, you should be in the Guinness Book of World Records.

What amazes me is the unexplainable situation wherein I am always led to the cubicle that I’ve first used on that day.
The only exemptions would be if someone’s using it or there’s no supply of tissue.
I don’t know but my feet just drag me to that specific cube.

Is there something weird going on with me?
Or am I just used to utilizing only one at home?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo tools[/URL], You are far from alone if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or not-so-known ways to produce an income online.