Monday, February 2, 2009

2009 Planner

I got a free 2009 planner from Goldilocks when I bought the December Issue of Yummy Magazine. When I took a quick scan of the planner, I was inspired with the little notes it contains. It’s like a continuation of our PAPE. I really love it because I get to revive my learning on “The Seven Habits”.

Here are some of the notes for January:
January 1 – Start the year with a prayer of thanks. Make a gratitude list.
January13 – Reach out to the friend you miss the most. Give him a call today.
January 16 – When you wake up, say out loud, “Today will be a happy day!”
January 22 – Have some talk therapy! Spend at least 30 minutes conversing with a loved one today.

I have done all these things and I felt good. Some were not done exactly on the said dates, though.

There’s also a page for 2009 Wish List.
Here’s my Wish/Goal List (still to be updated).

-discover Puerto Princesa, Palawan
-go to the gym for at least a month
-cook for my family for at least once a week
-read one book per month
-write about anything
-eat healthy, include veggies in meals
-zero balance in all credit cards
-review on Grammar and Syntax
-learn to drive a motorcycle
-save at least 10,000 pesos at the end of the year
-fullfill what all the little notes say

A million thanks to Goldilocks and Yummy. It makes me think I am a good person because I know I can make others happy in just these simple ways. J

No comments: