Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sleepless Nights with Go Jun Pyo

When the Asian tele-series started coming out on Philippine television, I became one of the big fans.
Last week, I bought a DVD (in Korean but with English subtitle) on Boys Over Flowers--would have been great if it was already dubbed in Tagalog--whic
h is currently being aired on Philippine television.
It’s a version of the famous Meteor Garden (Taiwanese version) which I wasn’t able to see because it was aired during our review and we didn’t have a TV in the dorm.


For the last three working days, I had been sleeping at 4 a.m. due to my very slight (?) addiction to the movie.
Since I watched in the wee hours when everyone else is sleeping, I do the giggling, grumbling, and crying without anyone to mind.
I love viewing it because I get to feel falling in love again.
Aside from that, Jun Pyo’s smile is truly breathtaking.


I am now looking forward to the THE END tonight-- another sleepless night.

1 comment:

aNirSoR said...

i was disappointed kay pag uli nako, nagtan-aw si an2..
then pag next day, gihuwam sa silingan kay namugos..
pero pag day after gikuha jud nako, so natiwas nako.. nakuwangan pajud gani..
i miss you Go Jun Pyo.. :(