Tuesday, June 16, 2009

2009 Goals Update

Previous set of goals plus updates:

*discover Puerto Princesa, Palawan
-The trip was unfortunately cancelled and will be rescheduled indefinitely. :(

*go to the gym for at least a month
-Done! I enrolled in Dance Aerobics at JAM Gym last April 30 - May 30. Though I was only present for an average of thrice a week, I still lost 5 lbs. A cup of rice a day--except on the days with "pakals"--surely helped.

*cook for my family for at least once a week
-Well done! I'm even into baking (if weekends are spent at home).

*read one book per month
-I'm reading more. I've read Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun (draft), Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Tuesdays with Morrie, and two Precious Romances books.

*write about anything
-I'm obviously consuming megabytes here in blogspot.

*eat healthy, include veggies in meals
-hmmmmm.. ???? I sometimes do. If healthy foods are available on the table/canteen. :)

*zero balance in all credit cards
-I still have a 5-digit balance with one of my cards--wish my Tita could pay really soon.

*review on Grammar and Syntax
- Occassionally, but not with the theories!

*learn to drive a motorcycle
-This is dumped. Hubby won't let me drive anyways--knowing my recklessness!

*save at least 10,000 pesos at the end of the year
-I'll count it on December!

*fullfill what all the little notes say
-I've decided that I'm not doing all of them--most are to buy Goldilocks products!

New set of goals:


*learn the basics of photography
*own a DSLR
*learn more on photoshop: make a photoshopped work at least once a month
*speak English for at least one whole day
*follow through on my naughty bro's school attendance/performance with CIT-CAS at least once a month.


1 comment:

aNirSoR said...

murag perting datoa/pordoya najud nako nga 10-digit ako gibutang.. haha..
thanks to kadjo for the comment