Friday, October 24, 2008

2 teeth in 1 week

(peeping little teeth of a soundly sleeping son taken by a crazy papparazi mom)

In the week of Zyle Nolan’s 11th month birthday, his two ridged little teeth emerged tearing his sensitive gums.
The lower left front tooth was first to come out. Three days after, the lower right front tooth showed up.
Three more upper front teeth are already showing signs of coming out real soon.
I guess the soreness of teething explains his weak immune system because a week before that he was hospitalized for five days due to diarrhea and cough which lead to pneumonia.

Zyle is a very tough baby. I am really amazed of his extremely high torance to pain.
That’s why I worry less with his teething period because I know it is just like an ant-bite to him.
Nevertheless, I still pray he will not be with the white-suited guys again.
Cheers to you, my pretty boy!
Hip hip! Hurray!

1 comment:

aNirSoR said...

kakita kaha mo sa ngipon? haha.. OA ra kaayo ko..hehehe