Tuesday, January 19, 2010

*** Go Kart @ KartZone on 10.11.09 ***

KartZone, Cebu
(Mabolo, Philippines)

Track Technical Info
Type: Paved Sprint, Rotation: Clockwise, Length: 600 Meters , Elevation: 10 Meters, Coordinates: 10.3237° 123.919°
















We paid P300 for a single seater which was good for 8 lapses.
The use of helmet is already included plus a balaclava (the cloth we put on our head) which we took home.

Ruby, Febbie, Joy, Elaine, and I were first timers of this dangerous sport.
I really was nervous before I stepped in the zone because I might get into trouble.
But when I was already moving, I really enjoyed the thrill.
I was conscious of the 8 lapses so I didn’t drive fast because I don't want to end early.
But, I think I had more than 8 lapses. 9 or 10, I think!
The other riders even had more!
If I just had known earlier, I would have gone super fast!

I just hope there'll be a next time.

No comments: